We recognize and understand that your privacy is very important and we take it seriously.
Information Collection and Use
Healthbasketonline.com uses information we collect to analyze how the Service is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security, personalize content, remember information to help you efficiently access your account, shop more effectively based on your past purchases, monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns, and track User Content and users as necessary to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws.
- User-Provided Information: You provide us information about yourself, such as your name, mobile contact number, residential address and e-mail address, when you register for a member account with Healthbasketonline.com. Your name and other information will be used to ensure that you get your purchases delivered to you and only with your selected & preferred Healthbasketonline.com. Even your Preferred Healthbasketonline.com will get the information limited to the single transaction and your shopping history with that particular store.
You can control receipt of certain Service-related messages on your profile page. We may also use your contact information to send you marketing messages and offers, which we believe you, will find relevant. If you do not want to receive such messages or offers, you may opt out by following the instructions in the message or by requesting for opting out on your dashboard. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
You also provide us information in User Content that you post to the Service. Your questions, answers, and other contributions on the Service, and metadata about them (such as when you posted them and where), are publicly viewable on the Service, along with your name (unless the Service permits you to post anonymously). This information may be searched by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Web in accordance with our Terms of Service.
If you choose to use our invitation service / refer a friend service to invite a friend to the Service, we will ask you for that person's email address and automatically send an email invitation. Healthbasketonline.com stores this information to send this email, to register your friend if your invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our invitation service.
- Cookies: When you visit the Service, we may send one or more "cookies" - small data files - to your computer or your mobile device to uniquely identify your browser and let Healthbasketonline.com help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may convey anonymous information about how you browse the Service to us, but does not collect personal information about you. A persistent cookie remains on your computer after you close your browser so that your browser can use it on subsequent visits to Healthbasketonline.com. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log Files: Your browser automatically reports Log file information each time you access a web page. When you use the Service, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Clear GIFs Information: When you use the Service, we may employ clear GIFs (also known as web beacons) that are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. No personally identifiable information from your Healthbasketonline.com account is collected using these clear GIFs. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting and make Healthbasketonline.com better for our users.
- Third Party Services: Healthbasketonline.com may use analytical tools to help understand use of the Service. These tools collect the information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including cookies and your IP address. These tools also receive this information and their use of it is governed by their Privacy Policies.
How We Protect Your Information
Healthbasketonline.com uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Healthbasketonline.com or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Your Choices About Your Information
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Service, in which case Healthbasketonline.com may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account.
Links to Other Web Sites